We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
This mod requires the following mods to function
This package uses free models from Shapeways (by mz4250), painting by simsete
- R2Modman (Automated)
- Steamapps (Manual)
https://www.patreon.com/mz4250 to make a donation for stl file author mz4250.
Installing via R2ModMan
- Open up r2modman, select talespire and the profile you want to install this on.
- Navigate to Online, find this pack and click Download (Latest).
- Make sure CALP is also installed.
simsete's Monster Manual Minis Pack
Not in the pack, but recommended due to having minis from the DnD Monster Manual in CoS not present in TaleSpire such as a Shadow, a Mastiff and Blights.
The models are licensed under https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode Due to this, the package itself will inherit the same license.
- 1.0.0: First release
- 1.0.1: Pack setup. Added Ireena to dependencies. Updated icon.
- 1.0.2: Removed unnecessary dependencies. Updated assets to use initials.
- 1.0.3: Added Shadow mini
- 1.0.4: Added Gibbering Mouther mini
- 1.0.5: Added Ismark mini
- 1.0.6: Added Madam Eva mini
- 1.0.7: Fixed instructions
- 1.0.8: Split Named NPCs to a separate pack
- 1.1.0: Moved Shadow and Gibbering Mouther to simsetes_Monster_Manual_Minis_Pack. Added CoS_Monster_Pack dependency. Added recommendations section.
- 1.1.1: Added Named_NPC_Pack_Part2 dependency.
- 1.1.2: Added Strahd Zombie Mini dependency.
Disclaimer this package has and will always comply to CC 4.0 license and is not for sale.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|