We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Monster pack for RuleSetf5EPlugin
Contains .Dnd5e files, spells and icons for use in the RuleSet5E Plugin.
- SRD Monsters Pack (325 files)
- Utility .Dnd5e (2 files)
- SRD Spells (131 files)
- Icons (32 files)
1.0.5: Changed the structure of the folders to adapt it to the new version of 5eRuleset and added one icon. 1.0.4: Fixed an issue where some creatures were not properly receiving the expertise bonus to their skill checks and fixed errors on skill names 1.0.3: Fixed folders again 1.0.2: Fixed folders 1.0.1: Fixed one icon name 1.0.0: Initial release
If you download it manually:
Copy .Dnd5e files what do you want to use into "CustomData\Misc" folder.
Copy icon files into "CustomData\Images" folder.
Default folders location: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\r2modmanPlus-local\TaleSpire\profiles\Default\BepInEx\plugins\LordAshes-RuleSet5EPlugin
- You only need to rename your minis in Talespire to the same name as the Dnd5e file.
- To use the new icons, you must go to the RuleSet5EPlugin configuration file and in the option "Attack Icons Base On" set "futureUse_icon".
- Moreover, in order to use this option with files not in this Monster pack, you need incorporate a field called "futureUse_icon" in each attack with the name of the icon. (e. g. "futureUse_icon":"ex_SLASHING")
- .spell files contains json information to add Attacks and DcAttacks into Dnd5e file characters.
- Utility contains two files: Object.Dnd5e and GM.Dnd5e. The first one is a character whit object properties. The second one is a character that contains all posible damage types and rolls.
- The files may have errors or abilities that are impossible to transcribe. It is recommended to check them before use.
- RuleSetf5EPlugin loads the stats value from the DND5e file according to the stat name in talespire. (e.g. with this configuration all stats would be loaded: talespire://stat-names/AQAIAkFDBVNwZWVkB1NUUiBNb2QHREVYIE1vZAdDT04gTW9kB0lOVCBNb2QHV0lTIE1vZAdDSEEgTW9k)
All new icons by Lorc under CC BY 3.0 Except: Gladius icon by Skoll under CC BY 3.0 Fangs icon by Skoll under CC BY 3.0 Flamer icon by sbed under CC BY 3.0 Crossbow iconby Carl Olsen under CC BY 3.0
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|