We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Tabletop RPG Music
100 tracks, free from Tabletop RPG Music, integrated into TaleSpire. Tracks are hosted online and networked to all players with this mod. Patreon support helps me keep this updated with new tracks! https://www.patreon.com/tabletoprpgmusic
|Last updated||a week ago|
|Dependants||1 other mod depends on this mod|
This mod requires the following mods to function
Play audio/music selected from a menu of preconfigured audio sources.Preferred version: 2.0.2
Tabletop RPG Music
143 tracks, free from Tabletop RPG Music, integrated into TaleSpire. Tracks are hosted online and networked to all players with this mod.
- R2Modman (Automated)
To help me keep this module updated with new tracks as I write them, please consider supporting me on Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tabletoprpgmusic. Patreon membership comes with a whole bunch of extra stuff, so it's worth checking out.
The 143 tracks are broken down into 5 catagories:
Each track has the category listed before its name, to make for easier navigation.
The tracks are hosted on a DropBox / Google server and networked to all players with this mod installed.
You are more than welcome to use these tracks in your TaleSpire videos and streams! If you can credit me somewhere and link to my patreon I would really apprecaite it!
Installing via R2ModMan
- Download and install the r2modman mod manager if you have not already.
- Open up r2modman, select talespire and the profile you want to install this on.
- Navigate to Online, find this pack and click Download (Latest).
- Always launch TaleSpire using the 'Start modded' button in r2modman when you wish to use this and other mods - opening TaleSpire directly from Steam will disable mods.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
In addition, the Non-Commercial element on this license is waved for use in videos and streams of TaleSpire or other TTRPG related content, so feel free to use the tracks in the background for your TTRPG streams and videos, even if they are commercial, as long as you credit me.
Credit: Tabletop RPG Music (Ian Fisher)
- 1.0.0: First release.
- 1.0.1: Updated the Readme
- 1.1.0: Added 20 new tracks
- 1.1.1: Updated Manifest.json dependencies
- 1.1.2: Updated manifest.json description
- 1.2.0: Added 43 new tracks
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|