We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Gonsplitters Large Monsters
A group of large monstrosities. Re-distributed under Creative Commons 4.0 license. Compiled for use in Talespire. Picture of Minis: https://imgur.com/a/VpNJ4Wj
- R2Modman (Automated)
- Steamapps (Manual)
- x1 Ankheg
- x1 Aboleth Ninileth
- x1 Guardian Naga
- x1 Aboleth
- x1 Otyugh
- x1 Troll
- x1 Ogre
- x1 Gorgon
- x1 Umber hulk
- x1 Hooked horror
Picture of Minis : https://imgur.com/a/VpNJ4Wj
Installing via R2ModMan
- Open up r2modmand, select talespire and the profile you want to install this on.
- Use R2ModMan to install the minipack too the selected profile.
- Install CMP or EAR via R2Modman.
Install via SteamApps
- On Thunderstore download the zip via Manual Download
- Extract the package and navigate into
- Install CMP or (EAR and EAL)
The minis will be accessible to the respective plugin that has been installed to load the asset in.
- 1.0.0: Initial release
- 1.0.1: Added Troll
- 1.0.2: Added Ogre
- 1.0.3: Escalated all minis to medium size. (Reescalate inside talespire)
- 1.0.4: Added Gorgon
- 1.0.5: Added Umber hulk and Hooked horror.
The models are licensed under https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode Due to this, the package itself will inherit the same license
- Aboleth Ninileth
- Guardian Naga
- MZ4250 for the incredible models. -Help from:
- Skyden and Wrenick creator for the tutorial that made me start paint.
- LordAshes for helping me with all my problems.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|