We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Is your urban setting missing that dirty underbelly? Do your scifi boards need more "human debris"?
Well you have come to the right place choom! These folks might not be locked and loaded, but you sure can cram them into the spaces that could use a bit less of that Olde-Timey touch.
This package uses free models by ReadyPlayer.Me, Textured by DylanTypeX
- 1x Calvin Lynch (ReadyPlayer.Me, Objects)
- 1x Glacia (ReadyPlayer.Me, Objects)
- 1x Sonya Bates (ReadyPlayer.Me, Objects)
- 1x Colton Wolf (ReadyPlayer.Me, Objects)
- 1x Cleo Riley (ReadyPlayer.Me, Objects)
Installing via R2ModMan
- Open up r2modman, select talespire and the profile you want to install this on.
- Navigate to Online, find this pack and click Download (Latest).
- Make sure CALP is also installed.
The models are licensed under https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode Due to this, the package itself will inherit the same license.
- 1.0.0: First release
- 1.0.1: Fixed Readme, deleted useless copypasta mess.
- 1.0.2: Fixed assetbundle names to adhere to standard practices, repackaged textures with new normal maps, Updated README to include screenshot links
- 1.1.0: Updated package to include new minis: Sonya Bates and Colton Wolf, Updated thunderstore previews and icon to reflect package contents.
- 1.2.0: Updated package to include new mini: Cleo Riley, Updated thunderstore previews and icon to reflect package contents.
Disclaimer this package has and will always comply to Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International license and is not for sale.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|